Enerkon has managed to successfully lead and deliver some of the most complex projects for our global customer base.
– 500MW Solar Plant in Gaza Province Mozambique (Sold to Al-Fada Holding
U.K. For $38 Million Note Swap).
– Hydrogen Electrolysis Plant at the ChNPP site.
– 5G Telecom Network Consortium Management and Financing for Ukraine
State Telecom Holding.
– Pennsylvania land lease with option to purchase along with developing 20MW
solar and 100MT/month Hydrogen Production Facility in combination with an
Agri-Tech Test Program at the same site (Hydroponic – AI-driven computer
controlled Indoor Agriculture).
– CoviKlear U.K Holding co. Acquisition to co-sell a device owned by GLC
Canada; a patented OEM medical device for rapid testing of Covid19 using
graphene biosensor technology.
– Wattozz Holdings, a New Electroshock System for Police Control (Taser Gun
type non-Lethal Wireless Weapon System)